Blurple Berry Specs:
- Length : 24 ~ 25 inches
- Hair Fiber: Flame retardant Kanekalon fiber
- Hair Type: Medium box braids to curled ends
- Curl type : Tight, Springy, rod coil 5/8"
- Colors used: A31 and A35
- 4 wig combs installed for no-slip grip
- Drawstring Base : Small size square
- Water and Chlorine safe
- Weight: 12 oz
- To install the ponytail put your natural hair into a compact bun
- Use the four wig combs to place into the base of the bun to secure
- Use the drawstring located at the back/bottom of the ponytail to cinch in the ponytail around your bun
- Use a section of the braids on the ponytail to wrap around the ponytail for a sleek and complete look
Do's and Don'ts
- DON'T brush out curls with a bristle brush or comb
- DO twirl unruly curls in the same direction as the curl to reform
- DON'T put hair/ponytail in hot tubs or hot water (the curls will reform straight)
- DO rinse in cool or cold water
- DON'T wash ponytail traditionally
- DO fill sink or basin with cool water and shampoo and dip ponytail in and out
- DON'T but blow-dryers or hot tools on ponytail
- DO let ponytail air dry and crimp/blot ponytail excess water
- DON'T sleep in ponytail to maintain curls
You can reform Blurple Berry Drawstring Ponytail curls by using a 5/8" (orange) flexi curling rod and curl each braided end, then dipping the rodded ponytail into hot water.
If you'd like to reform the curls into another pattern follow the steps above using your preferred curlers or curling method.
To straighten the curls on Blurple Berry dip the entire ponytail into hot water mixed with conditioner and without any curl or waving rod.
Allow wet ponytail to air dry on a towel. You may blot or scrunch/crimp ponytail to get out excess water.